Our Terms of Service
You will be required to acknowledge you have read and understand these terms of service when you schedule babysitting and/or wish to rent child care equipment.
Jump to Equipment Rental Fees and Terms
We Do Not Process Credit Cards Online
- Once your order has been successfully submitted, we will call you with in 12 hours or feel free to call Lisa at (435)-435-503-4896 or Sandy at (801)-712-3691 to confirm or ask any questions.
- We will not process your credit card until services are complete, you may choose to pay in cash or check at time of service.
About Our Babysitting Fees and Terms
- Our babysitting rate is $22.00 per hour – add $1.00 per hour more for each additional child. If any children are 24 months or younger add $5.00 more per hour.
- If you request a specific babysitter or nanny and she schedules her time around your appointment and you cancel the babysitting appointment within 72 hours of your scheduled time – you will be charged for 8 hours of time.
- When combining families, we will add an additional $3.00 per hour.
- If any of the additional children are (24 months or younger ) the additional cost for that child (children) will be $5.00 per hour.
- There is a 4 hour minimum for our babysitting services.
- A $20.00 travel fee per sitting appointment will be added to your total. Most of our sitters travel 30 minutes each direction, sometimes during inclement weather. You will be charged the $20.00 transportation fee plus the minimum hours booked if you do not cancel with-in 24 hours of the booked appointment, contact our office for exceptions.
- If sitter incurs any parking fees client will reimburse Sitter
- Our holiday fees are as follows: Double regular rate: (News Years Day, New Years Eve, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas
- There will be an additional $35.00 fee only for Mother Goose designated holidays, Valentines Day, Presidents Day, Labor Day, Mothers Day, Memorial Day Fathers Day, 4th Of July, 24th of July (Utah Holiday), Columbus Day, Saint Patrick’s Day, Veterans Day and Halloween.
- You will sign a receipt and pay the sitter directly and indicate on the receipt: cash, check, or credit card on file. If you choose to pay with credit card on file there will be an additional credit card processing fess added to you total. We will be contacting you within 12 hours of your sitting reservation and will require you to have a credit card on file; you may choose the other options of payment at the time of service.
- We handle large groups for conventions, reunions, special events, etc. Contact our office to discuss cost and how many babysitters will be used according to the number of children and ages.
- We have sitters with skills that pertain to special needs children. When booking your appointment, please specify you have a special needs child. We do not give medication unless arrangements have been made.
- We reserve the right to authorize medical treatment or medical procedures in an emergency situation and make appropriate decisions regarding clothing, bodily nourishment and shelter for a child (children).
- If you have a special request, feel free to contact our office before scheduling.
- Our babysitters will have separate disclaimers for you to sign at the time of services pertaining to: transportation, bathing, recreation, etc.
- Your children must have car seats for appropriate ages when the sitter is required to transport. Car seat rentals are available.
- Transportation arrangements must be made in advance to accommodate the number of children to be transported.
- If for any reason the sitter you have booked has an emergency or becomes ill, we will do everything possible to accommodate our arrangement.
- All of our sitters are independent contractors and we work around their schedules so it is important to book early to ensure you reserve the perfect sitter to accommodate your needs.
- We will do our best to book the same sitter each day during your stay, but cannot guarantee it.
- If you return early, you will be obligated to pay the minimum amount of hours. Most times, our sitters turn down other sitting opportunities because of your reservation.
- If you are in need of expedited services please call our office, there is a $35.00 same day service fee.
Schedule a Salt Lake City or Park City area babysitter
We Do Not Process Credit Cards Until Reservation Is Complete
- Once your order has been successfully submitted, we will contact you within 24 hours or fill free to call us to confirm. 801-712-3691 or 435-503-4896
- We will process your credit card for payment over the phone.
About Our Equipment Rental Fees and Terms
- We require a minimum order total of $135.00 to rent and deliver child care equipment. If you have questions regarding your estimated total, please call Sandy at 801.712.3691 or Lisa at 435.503.4896.
- All of our equipment is used at renter’s risk.
- All equipment is in excellent operating condition.
- Every item is cleaned and/or sterilized per use.
- Equipment is replaced if needed as per inspection.
- A cleaning fee is added for each item you choose to rent.
- A $35.00 delivery fee will be added to every outgoing order, after it has been processed.
- An additional $35 fee will be added to your order if you require your equipment to be delivered within 24 hours.
- An additional $35 fee will be added to your order if you require your equipment to be delivered on a designated holiday. Our designated holidays include: New Year’s Day, News Year’s Eve, President’s Day, Easter, Mothers Day, Memorial Day, Fathers Day, Independence Day, 24th of July (observed Utah State holiday), Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
Rent child care equipment in the Salt Lake City or Park City area