$30 per hour (one child)
$2 per hour for each additional child
-We will reach out to you to confirm all inquiries. Your reservation/order is not confirmed until confirmation is received by email.
-We will not process your credit card until services are complete, you may choose to pay with cash or Venmo at time of service.
-For all payments made by credit card, a 3.5% credit card fee will be accessed.
- If you request a specific babysitter or nanny and she schedules her time around your appointment and you cancel the babysitting appointment within 72 hours of your scheduled time – you will be charged for 8 hours of time.
- There is a 4 hour minimum for our babysitting services.
- A gratuity of 20% will be added to your final bill when the same sitter/nanny is requested and/or booked for 2 or more consecutive days.
- A $30.00 travel fee per sitting appointment will be added to your total.
- You will be charged the $30.00 transportation fee plus the minimum hours booked if you cancel your child care appointment within 24 hours of reservation.
- If sitter incurs any parking fees client will reimburse Sitter
- Our holiday fees are as follows: Double regular rate: (News Years Day, New Years Eve, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas
- There will be an additional $50.00 fee only for Mother Goose designated holidays, Valentines Day, Presidents Day, Labor Day, Mothers Day, Memorial Day Fathers Day, 4th Of July, 24th of July (Utah Holiday), Columbus Day, Saint Patrick’s Day, Veterans Day and Halloween.
- You will sign a receipt and pay the sitter directly and indicate on the receipt: cash or credit card on file. If you choose to pay with credit card on file there will be an additional credit card processing fees added to your total. We will be contacting you within 12 hours of your sitting reservation and will require you to have a credit card on file; you may choose the other options of payment at the time of service.
- We handle large groups for conventions, reunions, special events, etc. Contact our office to discuss cost and how many babysitters will be used according to the number of children and ages.
- We have sitters with skills that pertain to special needs children. When booking your appointment, please specify you have a special needs child. We do not give medication unless arrangements have been made.
- We reserve the right to authorize medical treatment or medical procedures in an emergency situation and make appropriate decisions regarding clothing, bodily nourishment and shelter for a child (children).
- If you have a special request, feel free to contact our office before scheduling.
- Our babysitters will have separate disclaimers for you to sign at the time of services pertaining to: transportation, bathing, recreation, etc.
- Your children must have car seats for appropriate ages when the sitter is required to transport. Car seat rentals are available.
- Transportation arrangements must be made in advance to accommodate the number of children to be transported.
- If for any reason the sitter you have booked has an emergency or becomes ill, we will do everything possible to accommodate our arrangement.
- All of our sitters are independent contractors and we work around their schedules so it is important to book early to ensure you reserve the perfect sitter to accommodate your needs.
- We will do our best to book the same sitter each day during your stay, but cannot guarantee it.
- If you return early, you will be obligated to pay the minimum amount of hours. Most times, our sitters turn down other sitting opportunities because of your reservation.
- If you are in need of expedited services please call our office, there is a $75.00 same day service fee.